Tony has over 25+ years of experience in enterprise resource planning and project management across the United States, Asia, Africa and Australia. His engagements have provided measurable value to each of his clients; including the US Military and 6 of the top Fortune 50 companies. Tony is passionate about PPM, ERP and Project Management solutions and excels at guiding organizations to obtainable and actionable Road Maps. His enthusiasm for the Microsoft Project literally ‘took off’ in 1986 with US Navy aircraft maintenance schedules and continues to guide his clients with the Microsoft Project and Portfolio Suite.
Away from work Tony enjoys wakeboarding, surfing, photography and videography. He also mentors students and TCU and speaks at TCU’s Neeley School of Business.
Tony’s Certifications include:
- PMP – Project Management Professional
- MCNPS – Microsoft Certified Small Business Specialist
- MCTS – Microsoft Project 2010, Managing Projects
- MCTS – Microsoft Project Server 2010 Configuring Projects
- ITIL – Information Technology Infrastructure Library v3 Foundation